Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A reflection....

Well, I did it. I have officially made the start to 'starting' my own 'business'. While I don't have to build the whole company from the ground up, I do get to have a sense of how hard that would be by trying to build my circle of clients up.

Sometimes I feel like I am pressuring too hard on some people. I worry about that too much I think. But I can't say I gave my all if all I did was sit on my tookus and expected everything to fall into my lap.

No, This is my new start to be more responisble and more grown up. I have to put my all in to it. I thank God for the opportunity to be my own boss. Everything I am able to do is because of his Grace. I do not pray to him selfishly that I will succeed. I pray that I am on the path that pleases him for me to be, and if I am not, I ask him for directions to get back on track.

I used to live my life very selfishly and self-centered. I am desperately trying to change that. Already I have seen improvement. I wake up every morning thankful get to see another glorious day that God made for me. I have more patience and a higher tolerance for those that are rude to me. I have A LOOOOONNNNGGGG! Way to go before the Good Lord is done with me. But I relish each trial he puts before me because it is in those moments that I KNOW he is with me. If he wasn't then how would I ever have gotten out of those exhausting and trying trials.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR EXEMPTING ME FROM THE LAW! I AM HUMBLED TO BE A CHOSEN CHILD OF YOURS!

Thank you to all of those that have/will support me in this new chapter in my life and walk in faith!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, its so exciting to see how you are maturing in your own life as well as in your walk with the Lord. Yes, we are all responsible for our actions, but first we are responsible to be examples to others for the glory of God. He is a great God who can lead us all out of the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete