Saturday, October 1, 2011

To Africa With Love Update

I heard back from the hospital that is taking care of Caleb. He is stable but is still very ill. He is currently in the Pediatric ICU. While I'm happy that he is stable I am still worried that he is ill. I havet to ask myself if this is normal to feel so attached to a baby that I haven't met, but love is love. There are no parameters that can define or contain love. I wish so bad that I could hold the little guy! I am sure that he is getting a lot of attention.

In addition to hearing from the hosptial they gave me another person to get into contact with to figure out how we can help Caleb. I sent the e-mail today I hope I don't have to wait too long to hear back from her. The burning in my heart is still there and the tears are still brimming in my eyes. I want to help him so bad. I am well on my way to doing just that. I just have to keep praying and doing God's will. I know that with God and Faith all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment